- Planning and creating posting calendar.
- Monitor social media platforms for clients/respond to messages.
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns and event schedule.
- Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of each marketing campaign.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign expenditures against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience. Conducting initial research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Copy writing on marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, press releases, websites and social media platforms.
- Drafting and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Work closely with design team by providing content and concept for artwork design.
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials.
- Organising events, and acting as event coordinator when necessary.
- Assisting in sales strategies development/business development when necessary to ensure sales target is achieved.
- Assisting in engagement strategies for corporates, travel agencies, OTAs to maximise sales and profitability.
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors, medias/publishers to ensure good collaboration in marketing activities.
- Maintaining effective reporting channels and keeping track of timelines.
- Preforming other tasks as assigned by Management.
Content Writing :
- Proven experiences in Marketing or other similar roles
- Basic knowledge of content writing
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with online marketing platforms
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Good communication and people skills
- Good working attitude, independent, and creative
- Good computer skills, and good knowledge of office 365
- Fluent in both written and spoken of Khmer and English language.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.