- Responsible for designing various of project artworks such as Newspaper, Magazine, Billboard, Banner, Leaflet, Poster, Booklet, Facebook posters and other marketing materials.
- Prepare and send artworks to printing house
- Selecting proper materials for publishing
- Check the quality of finished artworks from printing house
- Decorate and photograph mocking house and edit pictures for certain use
- Checking over installment and sign at each construction sites
- Preparing and checking every design artwork for advertisement through
- Ensure artwork design will be finished on time.
- Develop creative artwork and be Able propose any new concept.
- Liaise and Coordinate with printing house or media agent
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/management.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- 1 years of working experience.
- Computer literacy especially MS Office, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe photo shop, Adobe in design, Concept Design etc.
- Analytical, Creative and planning ability.
- Enjoy and have talent in design.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Good oral and written both English and Khmer communication skills.
- Good Communication, friendly, flexible, honestly, hard-working, and be able to work under pressure.
- Time management and planning skills
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.