- Drafting and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Conducting initial research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Copy writing on marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, press releases, websites and social media platforms.
- Monitoring social media platforms and managing marketing campaigns
- Creating a marketing campaign, events schedule.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign expenditures against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of each marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of marketing materials
- Organising events, and acting as event coordinator when necessary
- Assisting in sales strategies development/business development when necessary to ensure sales target is achieved
- Assisting in engagement strategies for corporates, travel agencies, OTAs to maximise sales and profitabilites
- Maintaining good relationships with vendors, medias/publishers to ensure good collaboration in marketing activities
- Maintaining effective reporting channels and keeping track of timelines
- Preforming other tasks as assigned by Management
- Proven experiences in Marketing or similar role
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with online marketing platforms
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Good communication and people skills
- Willingness to participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good working attitude, independent, and creative
- Good computer skills, and good knowledge of office 365
- Fluent in both written and spoken of Khmer and English language.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.