- Comply with all departmental policies and service procedures/standards
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture
- Regularly communicating with other staff to maintains good relations
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all tenants in order to exceed their needs
- Create a positive company image in every interaction with internal and external tenants
- Maintain positive guests/tenants and employee relations at all times
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and enforce these within the company
- Room booking reservation and office supplies inventory
- Support purchasing and company events organization
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Do other tasks as required by management team
- High School Degree/Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or relevant skill.
- At least 1-year experience in hospitality related work.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good in English and/or Chinese.
- Computer literacy (Office 365, Ms. Words, Ms. Excel, Internet & E-mail).
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.