- Manage and direct the daily activities of the leasing team in achieving the leasing goals set.
- Ensure through continual training and counselling so that the team provides the highest service to the potential customers
- Make all efforts to keep up to date with the market trends, upcoming property developments, average prices of various freehold areas and maintain appropriate records of the same.
- Ensure that the composition of the team is optimized and that all members are performing at peak.
- Represent the sales and leasing function’s views and needs in the ongoing development of overall company policy and contribute in the preparation of the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
- Create reward programs and events that will stimulate staff motivation and performance monitor the daily performance of the team, the marketing efforts and to report on the performance of both in relation to achieving the established revenue targets.
- Ensure that all members of the sales and leasing force are properly trained and motivated to achieve the company’s revenue targets.
Establish and maintain effective relationships with customer to facilitate business and address any customer complaint.
- Review the collections situation to ensure collections are made as per plan and take corrective measures in case of delays.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive reporting system for all sales and leasing achieved and to ensure that frequent and accurate reports are made to the Director of Sales.
- Other tasks assigned by Management.
- A degree in Business Administration, or Marketing (or equivalent)
- At least 4 years of sales & leasing field experience
- The ability to plan and negotiate and the knowledge of the real estate market.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Leadership skills
- Relationship building skills
- Track record of continuous improvement and learning
- Excellent work ethic
- Productivity oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours including early evenings, weekends and holidays
- Fluent in English and Chinese; both communication and writing
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.