- Conceptualize, Visualize, Create and Execute graphic design work with respect to the branding guidelines
- Think creatively to produce new ideas, design concepts, and propose new concept/idea to manager
- Analyse and plan the framework of design according to the concept briefing from management.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to management team
- Designing Logo, advertisement, brochures, Billboard, Banner, Leaflet, Poster, Booklet, Facebook posters and other marketing materials…
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work and checking every design artwork for advertisement
- Propose new ways of improving the quality of designs and stay up-to-date of visual graphic
- Oversee production includes selecting proper materials for publishing, preparing artworks to printing house, and conduct quality check of finished products
- Involve in monthly meeting to exchange concept, and discuss on marketing plan
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree graphic arts, design or other relevant fields.
- More than 3 years’ experience in Senior graphic designing
- Excellent creative and innovative skill
- Can use Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, light, Premium, Auto-CAD, CMYK…
- Strong in time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and able to prioritize tasks
- Good in written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Honest and hardworking
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.