- Assists in providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Strategic Plan and Budget
- Assists in implementing and reviewing financial controls and policies
- Assists in the analysis of financial and management reports
- Assists in the design of internal reporting systems required by the department and company
- Assists in the evaluation of existing internal control measures that apply to accounting procedures and computer systems as per company Policies and Procedures
- Employs adequate internal control procedures to ensure correct authorization for payment procedures
- Assists in the management of internal and external audits when they occur
- Provides administrative support to Management with reference to policy enforcement, business advice and operational assistance
- Identifies training needs, develops formal training plans and conducts training sessions for accounting and operational staff in coordination with other departments
- Participates in local recognized professional and industry organizations
- Conducts monthly inspections and tests to ensure all departments are complying with required procedures
- Performs those duties required by the controls
- Implements and maintains acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by company, generally accepted accounting practices, and as affected by local conditions
- Assists in the review of operating equipment stores to avoid unnecessary/excessive purchases and to eliminate (or at least be aware) of obsolete slow-moving items
- Assists in ensuring all accounts are reconciled on monthly basis, review and approve those reconciliation’s
- Assists with the management of workflows of the finance department
- Assist in the maintenance of the fixed asset register on an annual basis
- Works with Head of Departments to perform ad hoc cost benefit analysis on various projects
- Assists in enforcing, documenting, and establishing adequate controls for all revenues and expenses and protection of assets
- Maintains up to-date account analysis and reconciliations
- Interacts, as required, with individuals outside the company including, company’s legal counsel, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial banks, and government banks
- Assists in maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information and ensure corporate deadlines are met
- Assist in follow-up on all capital expenditures to ensure compliance with original justification and approval
- Maintains professional and technical competence
- Assists in implementing and maintaining acceptable accounting practices and procedures as required by company policy and procedures, generally accepted accounting practices, and as effected by local conditions
- Assists in control of inventory, credit, and collection, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Effectively monitor and analyses variations from the budget
- Develop systems that measure the cost effectiveness of the department
- Assist in managing company revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications. Review and approve/deny all discount and rebate requests.
- Prepare and submit statistical, performance, and forecast analyses and reports as required.
- Other tasks assigned by management
- MBA or CPA Degree in Accounting/finance.
- Minimum or More than 5 years’ experience in accounting/finance.
- Self-motivate; flexible; puncture; honest, hardworking with long term commitment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially QuickBooks.
- Communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Analytical problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Annual Tax, Monthly Taxes, fixed Assets, and control stock as well.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Contact Person: HR Department
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 023 900 959 081 990 959