Responsible for the management of all aspects of the front desk functions, in accordance with property standard. Directs, implements and maintains a service and management philosophy which serves as a guide to respective staff.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies and service procedures/standards
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended
- Anticipate tenant’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all tenants, however busy and whatever time of day
- Maintain positive tenant relations at all times
- Resolve tenants complaints, ensuring tenants satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assign work areas
- Monitors the personnel of these operations to ensure tenants receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Ensures staff, particularly tenants contact personnel, are familiar with members, known repeat tenants and other VIPs and provide special attention and recognition
- Coordinates exchange of pertinent information between departments within the Front Office and directs exchange of information with other departments, notably, Sales & Marketing, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Security
- Assumes overall responsibility for maintaining presentation standards to ensure facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
- Schedules and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under control
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information related to the expected arrival and departure of VIP’s and other key tenants, or other special tenants needs.
- Promotes Company sales and in-house facilities
- Monitors and controls the inventories for operating equipment and supplies
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Hotel and Tourism Management or degree in hospitality management (Masters preferred)
- Knowledge: Local and international in hospitality industrial.
- Experiences: Minimum 3 years in hospitality in particular with a luxury Service Apartments or Hotels.
- Computer and office technology: Microsoft Office, Internet, Email
- Language: Good command of English language and be able to communicate well
- Skills: Time Management, Organizational Skills, communication and interpersonal skills, capacity building skills, people skills flexible, Team players and good in problem solving
- Annual leaves (18 days per annum)
- Public holidays and other Leave entitlement
- Health and accident Insurance
- Training opportunities and career advancement
- Annual party and other staff gathering events
- Allowances and other benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.