- To train, coach, council, support, and delegate the Laundry Attendants.
- To supervise and to establish regular work schedules for the Laundry Attendants.
- To ensure that the correct cleaning materials and correct methods are used as indicated in the instruction booklets and to ensure that the Laundry equipment is kept in good working order.
- To ensure that all Guests and Crew linen, towels, personal clothing and uniforms as well as all table clothes and napkins are cleaned and well maintained.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times
- Plan and set goals and objectives by using strategies to achieve targeted objects:
- Sets standards of performance to be followed by the crew regarding dry cleaning and
- laundry procedures
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.