Working closely with the Director, Planning and Administration and all departments to oversee an integral part in the operational success of this unique Silvertown Apartment alternative concept and directs all aspects of the Front Office operations and training activities. Responsibilities include overseeing the planning, training, developing of team.
- Prepare facilities study on new operational area to identify the potential areas for the operation
- Supervises the overall activities of all operations
- Monitors the personnel of these operations to ensure tenants receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition
- Ensures staff, particularly tenants contact personnel, are familiar with members, known repeat tenants and other VIPs and provide special attention and recognition
- Coordinates exchange of pertinent information between departments within the Operation and directs exchange of information with other departments, notably, Maintenance, Services Facility, Front Office and Security
- Consults with General Manager on an ongoing basis to improve business conduct
- Monitor and guide the process of preparing guideline and policies to ensure that guideline and policy are applicable in prudent way and in compliance with best operation services.
- Assumes overall responsibility for maintaining presentation standards to ensure facilities and equipment are clean, in good repair and well maintained
- Schedules and regularly conducts routine inspections of areas under control
- Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information related to the expected arrival and departure of VIP’s and other key tenants, or other special tenants needs.
- Ensure a high level of service and satisfaction and handle tenant complaints
- Promotes Company sales and in-house facilities
- Monitors and controls the inventories for operating equipment and supplies
- Communicates to the General Manager and other Managers, all information likely to be of interest to them
- Monitors and controls the Front Office, Services Facility, Maintenance and Concierge Operations in the areas of revenue expenditure, profitable and performance against budget
- Ensure all policies, strategies, and guidelines are effectively implemented and complied by operation staff
Human Resource Responsibilities
- Identify human resource needs in accordance with operation status
- Regularly review performance of operation staff and provide constructive feedback for their performance improvement
- Conducting probation and formal performance appraisal for the operation Staff, Recruitment Staff in line with company guidelines
- Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of Front Office and Concierge employees
- Conducts comprehensive monthly departmental meetings to include review of procedures and events which warrant special handling and detailed information
- Preparing detailed induction program for new staff
- Approve and maintain up to date staff records and approving leave requests etc
- Coaching, counseling and disciplining staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
- Regularly communicating with staff to maintains good relations
- Managing company revenue generation and maximization through full utilization of company systems, business processes and specifications. Review and approve/deny all discount and rebate requests.
- Achieve budgeted revenues, control labor costs and expenses, and maximize profitability within all areas of responsibility. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the property.
- Prepare and submit statistical, performance, and forecast analyses and reports as required.
- Oversee and approve the purchasing of goods and services for the operation
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all tenants in order to exceed their needs
- Take action to address these needs in order to exceed their expectations
- Anticipate tenants needs, handle tenants enquires, and solve problems
- Create a positive company image in every interaction with internal and external tenants
- Adhere to company brand standards
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to tenants
- Assist tenants and escort them to locations within the company at their request
- Maintain knowledge of special programs and events in the company in order to recognize and respond to tenants needs
- Maintain current company information to be able to provide information to tenants
- All procedures are conducted safely and within the company guidelines and ensure your direct reports do the same
- Be familiar with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and enforce these in your areas
- Reports all liability and community incidents to the General Manager immediately
- Education: Bachelor Degree of Tourism, Educational or Management (Masters preferred)
- Knowledge: Management and Operation
- Experiences: Minimum 5 years in Front Office operations in particular with service apartments or hotels.
- Computer and office technology: Microsoft Office, Internet, Email
- Language: Good command of English language and be able to communicate well
- Skills: Time Management, Organizational Skills, communication skills, capacity building skills, Team players and good in problem solving
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.