- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price in consultation with Operation Manager
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Develop specific plans to ensure assessments of sales productivity
- Coordinates proper property resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision makers
- Collaborates with Operation Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Collaborates with Operation Manager to establish and control budget for sales promotion and trade show expenses
- Review expenses and recommends economies
- Interacts with individuals outside the company, including, but not limited to clients, Convention Bureaus, local company Associations, Embassies, NGOs, Government Tourist offices, Airlines, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, competitors and other members of the local community
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all tenants in order to exceed their needs
- Anticipate guest needs, handle tenants enquire, and solve problems
- Create a positive company image in every interaction with internal and external tenants
- Adhere to company brand standards
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge in order to explain and sell services and facilities to tenants
- Assist tenants and escort them to locations within the company at their request
- Maintain knowledge of special programs and events in the company in order to recognize and respond to tenants needs
- Maintain current company information to be able to provide information to tenants
- Other tasks as assigned by Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Sick Leaves
- Special Leaves
- Public Holidays
- Annual Staff Party
- Training Opportunities
- Other Leaves and Benefits
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV with three professional referees, a recent photograph and cover letter with copies of relevant certificates to Naki Head Office or firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and contacted for interview.
Contact Person: HR Department
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 023 900 959 081 990 959